Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

manipulation to switch from GM view to players and vice versa

Hello, I do not know if this question has already been asked, and if so, please excuse me, but here it is ... I saw, in videos of youtubers, the use of a functionality allowing to pass from the view of GM to that of players and vice versa in the blink of an eye ... except, I would be interested by this manipulation which is very useful ^^ PS : sorry for my english because i am french and the school benches are far away ^^ I want to specify, that I use Roll20 for the moment in free subscription Thank you in advance and good game to you: p ( Bonjour, je ne sais pas si cette question a déjà été posée, et si oui, veuillez m'en excuser, mais bon voilà ... J'ai vu, dans des vidéos de youtubers, l'utilisation d'une fonctionnalité permettant de passer de la vue de MJ à celle des joueurs, et vice versa, et-ce, en un clin d'œil ... Donc, je serais très intéressé par cette manipulation qui semble très utile ^ ^ Je tiens à préciser, que j'utilise Roll20 pour l'instant en abonnement gratuit Merci d'avance et bon jeu à vous :p )
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Control-L (Command-L on a Mac) will allow you to see through the eyes of the the selected token. Note that this is only a rough approximation that only shows what that character personally illuminates. If you want a totally accurate preview, the best procedure is to create a dummy account , assign control of the character to that account and join the game in a separate window. Control-L (Command-L sur un Mac) vous permettra de voir à travers les yeux du token sélectionné. Notez que ce n'est qu'une approximation approximative qui ne montre que ce que ce personnage illumine personnellement. Si vous voulez un aperçu totalement précis, la meilleure procédure consiste à créer un compte factice , à assigner le contrôle du personnage à ce compte et à rejoindre le jeu dans une fenêtre séparée.
Cool !!! Yes but I don't have a Mac, but a PC, is there no control-something on PC? And yes, via another account or by the notched tab to switch from the GM account to that of player and vice versa, I knew it ... it is also like that that I proceed from the beginning but it puts a certain time is too long ... in the video (s) on youtube it seemed fast is direct to go from one view to another ... I think they used a Mac suddenly ^ ^ In short, thank you anyway for your quick response ... and if you ever know a PC shortcut on this problem, I'm interested! Cool !!! Oui mais je n'ai pas de Mac, mais un PC, n'y a t'il pas de touche control-quelquechose sur PC ? Et oui, via un autre compte ou par l'onglet cranté pour passer du compte MJ à celui de joueur et inversement, je le savais... c'est d'ailleurs comme çà que je procède depuis le début mais ça met un certains laps de temps qui est beaucoup trop long... dans la(les) vidéo(s) sur youtube cela semblait rapide est direct de passer d'une vue à une autre... je pense qu'ils utilisait un Mac du coup ^^ Bref, merci quand même de ta réponse rapide...et si jamais tu connais un raccourci PC sur ce problème, je suis preneur !!! @++
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Control + L is a PC shortcut.&nbsp; Control keys on PC:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://www.computerhope.com/cdn/keyboard/ctrl.jpg" rel="nofollow">https://www.computerhope.com/cdn/keyboard/ctrl.jpg</a>
ha well ok ... cooll !!! that's great ! So, I will test this in game, from my next game ^^ Thanks guys !!! Good game to you (Edit): Excellent, it works super well! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bravo and thank you very much ^^ ha ben ok... cooll !!! c'est super ! Du coup, je m'en vais tester çà tout de suite ^^ Merci les gars !!! Bon jeu à vous (Edit) : Excellent, ça fonctionne super bien ! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bravo et merci bien ^^