Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Intersest Check] Seven Worlds Campaign for Savage Worlds

For those not familiar they are set in a SciFi setting much like The Expanse or Battlestar Galactica.  No Space Fantasy or Space Opera stuff, from star systems to technology & science, Seven Worlds is one of the most realistic SciFi settings created. Interested in possibly getting a game going of there is enough interest and a day/time work out.
█████ █ █ █████ █████ ████ █████ ███ █████ █████ ████ █ █ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ ████ ███ ███ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ ██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █████ ███ █ █████ ████ █ I can do Mondays - 10:00 AM PST to 5:00 PM PST Tuesdays - 10:00 AM PST to 23:00 PM PST Wednesdays - 2:00 PM PST to 23:00 PM PST Thursdays - 1:00 PM PST to 23:00 PM PST Saturdays - more or less anytime Sunday - more or less anytime
Do you have any experience with the setting and system?  Just FYI I am new to both but no stranger to TTRPGs.
Yes lots of experience with Savage Worlds system. I also have quite a lot of experience with various sci fi settings using SW. But I have no experience with Seven Worlds. I have read a bit about it though.
ok great!  If this gets started its noice to know someone has experience with both.   What other SciFi setting you familiar with from SW?
I have played RIFTS, Last Parsec and Necropolis 2350. And I have used the Sci Fi Companion for homemade settings.
How is Last Parsec?  I thought about maybe going with that one.  Also, interested in Nova Praxis.
Over a bumped post...are you serious Roll 20?  Roll 20 staff has done far worse.  Way to treat your community...again!