Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Godlike sheet in progress.

I think I'm done.  Here is the test area.  I have disabled the google fonts because that isn't working on the Production sever yet.  And some more translation stuff is required, but the buttons work and everything on the paper character sheet is there. Any and all input is welcome.  
Hello! I have taken a look at your character sheet made and must say that it's quite impressive. Myself and one other person have been working on a character sheet for the newly released Halo Mythic beta.  We have a build available for a new character sheet in mind, but are struggling with CSS implementation to match our design mockup vision.  Would you be willing to help us with this CSS?  Mockup images and design templates are in the images folder.

Edited 1582212976
Coal Powered Puppet
Pro
Sheet Author
I'll take a look.  I am getting overloaded so there are no promises  Edit: Discussion about Halo Mythic goes in this thread
Godlike submitted to Github