Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just show a particular card?

Is there a way to allow players to see a decks cards in each others hands, but not have that deck shown on the tabletop?  I tried to uncheck Show Deck to Players and just have the In Other's Hands... part checked, but that still doesnt show the cards in the hands.

Edited 1581744047
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can set each deck so players can click eeach others hands and see the cards they hold. In the Macros/Decks/Rollable Tables sidebar, click the deck to bring up its settings and scroll down. Check "In other players hands, players see... front of cards" like so: And here I am logged in with my dummy account, which is just a player, not a GM, looking at their own and the GM's cards

Edited 1581886498
I did that that what I was saying in OP about the 'In Other's Hands...' section. But when I look at a players hand, that particular deck is just a tiny card that cannot be clicked. I notice it is when "By Deck" is selected.  When "All" is selected, NEITHER of the cards show up. Heres my deck settings. Okay so this is only happening when I am GM. As player the cards show up normally.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So its working properly? Just not when youre GM?

Edited 1581954875
Yes. As player I can see the cards fine and click on them. Otherwise it looks like the above.