Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] Open to a whatever~

Whether it be pathfinder, D&D, homebrew, whatever, We are open. 3-5 payers. Must be thursday or sat. Must be LGBT+ friendly. And must be okay with new players. Otherwise we are open. We lean more toward RP than combat. text or mic okay.
What time and time zone?
Slots available for three players on friday night-saturday morning. We start playing at 12:30(midnight-thirty) Central time on friday night. Play is for four to five hours.
Evenings EST, but otherwise open. Mitternacht . said: What time and time zone?
I work friday nights. So that wont work. Thank you though. Alex M. said: Slots available for three players on friday night-saturday morning. We start playing at 12:30(midnight-thirty) Central time on friday night. Play is for four to five hours.
Would your group be interested in the Infinity 2d20 rpg?  I have an underwater based campaign idea brewing.
Alright, I have my idea fleshed out now.  It is basically Bioshock meets Resident Evil.
Mitternacht . said: Alright, I have my idea fleshed out now.  It is basically Bioshock meets Resident Evil. It sounds interesting! I'll run it by the others.
The group is interested and would like more info please. :3 Mitternacht . said: Alright, I have my idea fleshed out now.  It is basically Bioshock meets Resident Evil.
PKuma said: The group is interested and would like more info please. :3 Mitternacht . said: Alright, I have my idea fleshed out now.  It is basically Bioshock meets Resident Evil. First of all I would like to apologize as I am not sure how much of the mystery to spoil.  Infinity is a science fiction setting with advanced technology.  There is a research facility beneath the ice crust of a water moon that is totally not Europa.  The campaign can be ran either as faculty of the staff as things start to go horribly wrong, or as freelancers hired to investigate when everything goes quiet.  I am drawing a lot of inspiration from video games such as Bioshock, Dead Space, especially the first, and especially Resident Evil, not so much the latest one.  The focus will be on investigation, exploration, and survival.  How many NPCs there are to interact with will greatly depend on which version of the campaign you want.  One thing I will give away with out further prompting, there are zombies, of sorts, but they are not your classic undead type.