Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e][PST] Any game

Hey guys, my name is Jake. I've been playing(and DMing) for about 2 years now and I'm looking to play in a campaign as a PC since ive been roped into DMing my last 3 groups. I'm pretty flexible in terms of availability the only day that I'm not available being Monday. Im open to pretty much any campaign(new or in progress/Serious or Comedic) I love RP and combat and pretty much everything about DnD! 
Hey i know you want to be a player but would you consider being both? we are looking for a dm (and two of us are players/Co-dms and setup everything) we just need someone with a good voice to play enemies. We'd allow you to full use your character and such