Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeons & Dragons 5e: Looking for creative collaborators

Ahoy! I DM free games and spend a lot of time fiddling around with Roll20 trying to make maps, sounds, scripts and animations come to life. Currently working on The Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign, adding custom quests, designing better maps and encounters etc. I aim for a high quality experience when I DM, but I find myself needing some feedback from other like-minded people. This is where, I am hoping, you will come in.You will (like me) be doing it free of charge, fueled by nothing more than your passion for Roll20 and Dungeons and Dragons 5e, but you will, however, gain me as an ally as I would love to help you vise versa. Currently looking for collaborators that can assist with and/or: Someone to give constructive feedback on my creations in-game Scripting/API Wizard Co-writer in making dialogue, NPC's, quests and encounters A player who can join the other adventurers in my game, but has a secret agenda - perhaps as a spy, villain or some such. I am hoping this can give the story interesting plot-hooks/roleplaying dilemmas Female roleplayers to do the appropriate voice-acting for NPC's during the campaign. I don't think my voice works for this and I'm pretty sure I've been getting some odd glances from my neighbours! About you 25 years old or older (sorry, but being ancient myself, I find that I connect better with people of a certain age) Nice and easygoing Serious and dependable Not crazy Has a voice and willing to use it on Discord with me Would prefer if you were close to my timezone (GMT+1 - I live in Denmark), but if you work odd hours or some such perhaps we can make it work And finally ... about me 37 year old male from Denmark Love RPG's Nice and easygoing (at least I think so!) Bachelors degree in Communications and Digital Media Master of Science in IT-Management Likes cats My discord is: Darion#8656 (feel free to add me if you have questions) I hope to hear from you, /Darion

Edited 1581760241
This isn't about joining this game, I want to post this in promotion of this awesome guy of a dm  He'll honestly put the work in and make an nteresting game for you, give him a try can you really won't be sorry
Thank you for your endorsement William. I am glad you are enjoying the game at my table! *slips you a few coins*