Greetings, I'm Syx and I've been playing TTRPG for about 25 years on and off - I'm now a 40 year old man and have a rather fixed and reliable schedule and am looking for likeminded dedicated, mature players for long term campaigning. I am completely new to Roll20 (and any Virtual TT to be fair) and will probably need some help in the beginning, but i reckon i'm a fairly fast learner. Important: I will only be interested in playing in free-to-play games. This does not necessarily mean i won't chip in on a new module or some other stuff needed, but the thought of paying to play D&D just doesnt resonate with me personally. About me: I've been playing D&D since THAC0-system, only barely done 5e games though (1 year). I have experience as both player and DM for my home group (50/50). The reason for reaching out digitally to you is my regular group is having life coming in the way of regularity, and I thought this would be a great way to meet new people and get my addiction sated weekly :) As a player I think I am fairly drama-free and relaxed, enjoying more the RP side of things like interaction, puzzles, investigations, moral dilemmas etc, but at the end of the day you gotta swing that brand new warhammer at some point (70/30ish). I was usually the party leader with my old group (a mix of reasons, including the dynamic of the grp and I usually favor charisma-based characters), but have no problems not being the center of attention - I actually welcome it. I'm Norwegian so my english isn't flawless but should be up to par, worse case scenario I'll play a northerner for that complete character immersion! What I'm looking for: I'm generally looking for a mature group that are interested in a long-term campaign in a fantasy setting, homebrewed or otherwise. I have not played any modules yet and have been going over some reviews - wouldn't mind trying out Tomb of Annihilation or Curse of Strahd, but anything goes. I would like to have a DM that lets the players explore the world with fitting repercussions for PC's actions, and not only linear railroading. Humor and banter is a must :) My Schedule: I'm living in GMT+1 timezone and would be interested in a weekly game sat, sun or monday from approx 7:00PM (after kids are in bed) If this sound like a good fit for you or your group don't hesitate to hit me up either on Roll20 private message or on discord Syx#5075