Hiya! I'm currently looking for a group and to crawl out of my shell, and to learn a bit more about D&D. I have known enough to get me by early-game so far and I'm currently in two groups myself. I will probably need help learning how to use Roll20 and D&D, so please be patient with me if I don't understand something. I've not used Roll20 before, so I'm an utter newbie to this, that is another thing of note. I however am free usually past 3:30PM EST Monday-Wednesday, and I'm not particularly free past 7:00PM Thursday or any time Friday, but I will have full availability on the weekends. I'll also keep everyone updated on my schedule and try to find a way to fit D&D sessions where necessary. Reply or DM me if you're interested, I'm a little awkward so you'll have to forgive me for that as well. Edit: Grammatical issue