Hello! I guess I should give some details as a heads up, I've been playing for roughly 3-4 years now though this will be my first time using Roll20 (Though I do have some experience with fantasy grounds). I don't mind whether we're playing off a module or a complete new homebrew setting, I just prefer a little bit of creative freedom to build and expand my character throughout the story. I can only do weekends (and potentially Friday afternoons) at this point as the rest of my week gets busy. I also live in the Australian Time Zone so we would need to coordinate a bit. I guess I should mention this in case it's a dealbreaker but I'm currently 17, so sorry if you were thinking of an 18+ mature level game (I'm not saying I have the maturity of a toddler though heh). I can do both combat and roleplay very well, whether that's pulling funny voices to build character or strategizing and roleplaying an awesome move. I know some of the things I have said may constrict the possibilities, but in the end, I'm just in for a fun time, I think any group and DM with good chemistry and a unique and open-minded personality, ready to make a fun memorable story together would be a good time.