Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro bar cannot be changed

Edited 1581812134
Pay no attention to the title.  This is about the macro MENU, not bar. I have macros in my macro menu and when I double click on them it opens the macro to alter, delete, or test it.  I have several macros in the list that when I double click on them nothing happens so I cannot open them to edit the macros.  When I use the macro it works fine, but I cannot open it to edit.  Any ideas??
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Are these in a game where you are the creator/GM, or are you a player?
GM/Creator
Hey Omegaman - Would you mind providing me with the exact name of the game in question, please? I'll pop in to see if anything seems off!
Apocalypse is the game.

Edited 1582322014
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Omegaman - Apologies I forgot to ask this earlier - also what are the names of the macros within that game that you've noticed this issue occur with?
Macros that don't open Character, Condition-Report, Initiative, Note, Player-Menu, Social, Statblock
Hey Omegaman - What are in most of these macros? Are they related to the API perchance?
Yes, they have api references.  I use them to manage the game.  Change tokens, make checks, etc.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Omegaman, PM sent.
Yes thank you Keith.  I am reviewing it now.