So I posted this on the LFG Reddit, maybe I'll get some more traction here! (Crossing mah stout dwarven fingahs!) Hey, so I'm a pretty new(ish) player. I played D&amp;D back in high school (in the 90s), and have only recently been getting back into it. I've been listening to tons of podcasts, I've bought tons of the newer books, and even DM'd a two-shot (two games with some friends and neighbors before I moved). Bold, right? DMing before playing myself? I was mega-nervous but super proud that it wasn't a dumpster fire! Anyway, I now don't have a regular game to play in. And DMing that game really just ignited the fire of wanting to play! I also thought of a pretty cool character! I'm hoping that I could fit into a game somewhere.&nbsp; My idea for the character is this: Karzak Hearthsbane. Firstborn son of Bruenor Stormbreaker, Chief of Clan Stormbreaker. The Stormbreaker clan was exiled from the rest of the dwarves countless generations ago, left only the smallest niche. It is tradition that the firstborn of each chief is cast out, sent alone out into the world with nothing more than the mantle of Hearthsbane. They cannot cross the hearth of their clan's hall unless they have raised an army and rightfully reclaimed the Stormbreaker's homeland from which they were exiled (currently controlled by rival dwarven clans).&nbsp; To come home before restoring the clan's honor only means death. It was true for Bruenor's oldest brother, Ulfgar. He was assumed killed trying to ally his adventurers group with a (group/weyr/thunder... whatever your name for a group) of chromatic dragons.&nbsp; With Karzak exiled in an attempt to restore his family's birthright, his younger brother Farli (a Tempest Cleric) is preparing to become clan chief.&nbsp; Karzak was exiled as an infant, sent to allies in the frozen northlands. His father left him an enchanted sending stone of his voice: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLiuQ2vTVo" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLiuQ2vTVo</a> Karzak now introduces himself: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RADwdeleiDk" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RADwdeleiDk</a> ________________________________ So obviously the backstory can change to whatever world you're cooking up. I'm dying to play in a 5e game. I really love the roleplay aspect (obviously), but also dig combat, stat keeping, etc.&nbsp; I'm also just a normal guy. I'm not gonna be a "that guy" in your game (I'm not gonna be super edgy, an attention hog, or a weirdo), and would ask that the game isn't weird either (No torture-porn, no rape, no child/animal abuse, etc.) So what do y'all say? Anyone want a cool Conquest Paladin in their game? Or even just an enthusiastic new player? I like the character, but it's certainly not the only one I have in mind! I hope to hear from you!