Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] Star Wars Fantasy Flight

I'm looking for a group to play the Star Wars FF RPG with.  I know one other guy that is willing to play but we don't have anybody to run the game and would like to get additional players.  Would prefer to play Edge of the Empire or Age of Rebellion but not opposed to playing Force and Destiny. We would like to play on alternating Friday evenings.  We are in the Central Time Zone. If interested, please respond.
Hi I am definitely interested! Love the system and I would be happy to play whatever version.