I'm currently looking for a group that will allow me to explore the game in tier 2 and plus, as most of my games have been in the lvl 1-5 range. My IRL group is starting CoS and we're level 5 but it takes us a lot to advance as we don't play as often. In particular, I'm very fond of wizards and I'm dying to try some higher level spells. I've some experience at higher level but only on one shots (well, and Baldur's Gate or NWN2; but those were other editions and videogames..) Anything that is lvl 6 or more is welcome. About Me Age: 24 male (He/his pronouns) Timezone: GMT+1 Experience
with D&D: Several one shots, a finished module, and ongoing one and old videogames Type
of Player: I enjoy good RP, I really love seeing the story unfold. That also means that while I love RP with the important characters of the campaign or with NPC with depth, i'm not very fond of spending 45 minutos buying stuff from the randomly-generated NPC that we'll forget about in the next 15 minutes. I also enjoy tactical combat scenarios, being a fond of strategy games, but I won't say no to a good chaotic fight. I never murderhobo and my characters are always good, unless is an specifically "evil campaign". The most enjoyable games have the perfect mix of verosimilitude and rule of cool/fun. Availability: Monday - Friday between 9h-13h, or between 8h-12h (except wednesdays) Saturday all day Sunday after 19h