Hey guys I am trying to figure out a way to set up a Macro to use with any creatures attack. This would include the attack roll adding or subtracting any modifier to it. Along with having a note for special attacks and the save for the attack. I found a Macro that is exactly what I was looking for, <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037257334-How-to-Make-Roll-Templates" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037257334-How-to-Make-Roll-Templates</a> , &{template:default} {{name=Test Attack}} {{attack=[[1d20]]}} {{note= This is some note content}} {{Saving Throw= vs Will}} Trying to accomplish my goal I added an attribute THAC0 to every monster. This way I can simply selected the creature hit the button and it spits out the attack roll + THAC0 bonus to hit. Along with any notes on the attack and saves required. This works perfectly when I have a creature in the formula &{template:default} {{name=Test Attack}}{{attack=[[1d20+@{kobold |THAC0}-20 }]] }}{{note= Try again and put notes in here}} {{Saving Throw= vs will}} However when I replace kobold with selected I get this &{template:default} {{name=Test Attack}} {{attack=[[1d20+@{selected|THAC0}-200 ]]}}{{note= Try again and put notes in here}} {{Saving Throw= vs Will}} Any help would be greatly be appreciated. Sorry if this seemed random but its my first time posting on roll20.