Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy to Read Token Markers

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
On the Marketplace:  Easy to Read Token Markers This is my first offering on the Marketplace, so I finally get to justify the Marketplace Creator tag by my name! Perfect Custom Token Markers for any game running 5e or Pathfinder. These Token Markers are designed to be easily read and quickly identified at small sizes. Care has been taken to make these as intuitive as possible. There are 70 markers here, chosen to cover the most common conditions and statuses. Conditions are clearly named so their meaning can be found by hovering over them in the token marker palette. In cases where Pathfinder and 5e share the name of a condition, but the meaning is different or there are different degrees, the Pathfinder tokens are labeled with a "PF". For conditions which do have degrees of severity, such as 5e's levels of exhaustion, a numbered marker is provided for each degree. For conditions which may be duplicated for different tokens (such as targets "marked" by two different characters) color variations are available.
Gold
Forum Champion
Beautiful! Exciting set. Clearly made by someone who plays on the VTT, taking visibility at distant zoom level into consideration. Nice work!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, to be honest, I originally made this simply because it's the set I wanted to play with. I thought maybe others might, too.
Gold
Forum Champion
is there a way to install token markers on the roll20 game details page functional yet? or is it still a technique of download the set, upload the art bits that you want to use. Last i heard it was a transitional feature in-development and it sounded like it might be easier to wait for the full feature, what's your thoughts on this keith
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
At this point, I believe it is download and then upload. But I'm not sure. My set would best be handled that way, because 5e players won't the the PF markers, for example.
Nice! I am personally waiting to be able to pull them from my art library (assuming that functionality will exist) because I don't want to go through the download/upload hassle. Also, they would still take up storage that way, would they not? Another reason I want to pull from my art library is then I can use art that I have created and already uploaded, for example, use tokens as token markers.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I'm not sure if there is any eventual intent to have the images come from your art library. Maybe from your marketplace collection, I'm not sure. It might be a good question to ask on the Token Marker feedback thread .

Edited 1581442377
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Looking over that thread, I'm assuming that you can use the copy function to pull items from a marketplace set into a custom set of your own devising? I can't test, since I haven't purchased a set. Edit: Hopefully this will answer any Token Marker installation questions.
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Awesome set Keith! The AFK marker is a must have!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Credit for that idea goes to GenKitty. I liked it so much I gave it a different shape from the others, to catch the eye.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Keith was asking some of us to review his work, while he was gearing up for the Marketplace change, and I requested an AFK for my group to use :)
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome job!
Looking good. Think this will be a purchase
Late to the party, but this set is fantastic! 

Edited 1581964322
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Devin, GMPablo and Ravenknight! I've got a few more system-specific sets on the way, a Cthulhu Edition  (live) and a Savage Worlds/Card Deck Edition (awaiting approval), but I doubt they will do as well in comparison, given the smaller player pool.