Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFM] [D&D 5E] [Homebrew][MST 5pm][2 players needed]

1581964772

Edited 1581966711
Hello! And welcome. I have an ongoing homebrew campaign that I am in need of a couple players for.&nbsp; It runs every week on Tuesdays at 5pm mst and goes for 3 to 4 hours. Our next session will be in 2 weeks so that I have time to find new people :3 New and old players are welcome. Discord is required however as we will use voice to talk and meme. It is a very laid back group of people, mistakes happen and I request that salt is left at the door. The current party is a Wildsoul Barbarian, a Master Chef, and a Warlock. Feel free to DM me or see the post to apply ^_^ Thank you for your time and consideration. &lt;3 <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185702/escadia" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/185702/escadia</a>
1581965554

Edited 1581970987
Homebrew is always fun, and I'm free for games no matter the time. Still looking for players?