Hello! I'm setting up a Boot Hill 3rd edition game. I'm trying to use the basic character sheet and create an Ability to represent the three basic types of gun shots: Careful, Steady, and Hipshot. All use the Coordination Attribute which is a number from 2 to 20. Careful shots use full Coordination, Steady shots use Coordination/2, and Hipshots are Coordination/4. A successful shot must roll equal to or less than the computed Coordination Attribute. Also, Coordination can be modified for various reasons. So I'm struggling with the macro because I can't really modify the Attribute: /em takes a Careful Shot! /roll 1d20<@{Coordination}+?{modifiers|0} I'm not sure where to place "+?{modifiers|0}" or if I'm missing some other syntax for proper order of operations. I've tried a couple other things but still not getting the right result. I tried something like this: /em takes a Careful Shot! /roll 1d20<{@{Coordination}+?{modifiers|0}} but the results are always "1" and the macro does not parse the success (or not). My goal is to minimize the amount of time looking up formulas for what is a semi-crunchy game that is pretty fun once you manage the crunch. Thanks!