Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][PST][Pathfinder 1e/2e][Starfinder][FFG Starwars][5e] IRL groups keep fizzingly out and Im tired of it

RPG groups locally have fizzled out but Im still really interested in playing. Not interested in sexual themes or groups - I just want to play the damn games and help create cool stories.  
What times are good for you? im running an EST game, but am having a bit of trouble finding my last player. we would typically start about 5-7pm EST, with one weekday and one weekend game, probably thursday and saturday.&nbsp; oh 5e. sorry here's the link.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194248/the-guild-of-monster-hunters" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/194248/the-guild-of-monster-hunters</a>
I work until 4 pm PST so I would be late for the weekday game, even you started at 7pm EST - not sure if that would work for you?