Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5E] Fridays PST Veteran DM looking to play in a game.

Hello all! I've been playing D&D and other TTRPGs for over 16 years and almost exclusively DMing for those years. This time id like to come out from behind my DM screen and be a player for a little bit. I'm looking to join a group to run any premade modules or maybe even something Homebrew, depending. I'm free any time on Friday but prefer something a little later in the day like 5PM PST but I'm flexible. Looking to play weekly or biweekly for at least 3-4 hour sessions.  I'm not really particular on a class and I don't usually make a character concept until I know what setting I'm playing in, but I'm flexible to cover any rolls that need to be filled.  I like dark and gritty games and a mature group who can stay on task and share some laughs. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your group!  Feel free to message if you want to know more information or want my discord.  Thanks -D
Well here’s a offer you might no refuse. I am currently trying to get a group together for a Friday game (weekly at 2:15PM EST) I am wondering if maybe you’d wanna join, it’s not combat heavy or rail roaded, I am just making sure you maybe would wanna talk over messages or discord about details.
I have a gritty one shot planned for tonight that still needs a player. Starts at 8pm PST pm. I also run 2 CoS campaigns a week, one might need a player.