Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Did Roll20 change the vtt's style for checkboxes and radio selectors?

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just curious if anyone else noticed that checkboxes and radio selectors are now a powder blue color with a white check mark by default? I think they used to be a non-discrete grey tone.  The blue looks good in the sidebar, but might not work on various character sheets...  I think it changed last week for me, but I wasn't sure if it was a browser update or if roll20 made the change.  Just something sheet authors may want to address.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not seeing that change, though I'm not at my normal computer at the moment.  At least on Chrome, I am still seeing the white box and black check.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Vince what  Browser + Operation system combo do you use, and what versions?

Edited 1582053951
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm.  I'm also using latest version of chrome(Version 81.0.4044.17 (Official Build) beta (64-bit))/win10.  I still need to check FF though . I've also disabled any custom css stylus that might be overriding the vtt, but no change.  Maybe it's just my local setup...  Curious if anyone notices a change.   I've started editing sheet css to compensate. Doesn't look that way in FF.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm not seeing that on chrome, havent tested on firefox yet.

Edited 1582053988
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Must be something in my setup...  Just checked, and it doesn't look that way in FF.

Edited 1582059772
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like the latest Beta of chrome( change-log blog ) has implemented changes to the browser's handling of  Form Elements .  Google has Modernized Form Controls... I'm seeing this now since I am using the latest beta version of chrome.  Heads-up, authors might need to make style adjustments for this in the near future.