Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] New Players Game to get to grips with dnd basics and roll 20 functions.

Edited 1582197674
Game: DND 5e. Platform: Roll 20 Communications: Discord Game Type: One Shot Day: To be decided Time: To be decided Players: 4-5 Character lvl: 2 PM me on roll20 or reply to the forum. Backstory, you're all from the same guild known as 'Rain Rats' which is quite a well known guild in the area. The guild is essentially a bunch of mercenaries who have jobs sent to them. You and your buddies have gotten together to form a team to complete this job. The job reads as follows, 'Undead are swarming the local villages, we need people to locate the source of these unearthly monsters and destroy it. Please report to village 'Ashbake' which is the most northerly village in the area and help us'. Other Information: This one shot is intended for new players who have little to no dnd experience in order to aid them in learning the basics of dnd. As such, inexperienced players have priority. As well as this I'm in the UK, therefore the time of running will probably be better suited for a EU person. 
Completely new player here! I'm currently reading through the 5e players handbook and would really like to find a dm/group to help guide me into all of this. 
Hi, I'm new to RPG's. Well, pen and paper ones. I was supposed to join a group with my friends, but the game didn't happen so now I'm just looking for noob friendly games lol. I'd love to join this group since it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for!
Nick G. said: Hi, I'm new to RPG's. Well, pen and paper ones. I was supposed to join a group with my friends, but the game didn't happen so now I'm just looking for noob friendly games lol. I'd love to join this group since it sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Bazzle said: Completely new player here! I'm currently reading through the 5e players handbook and would really like to find a dm/group to help guide me into all of this.  Check your roll20 PMs. :)
Hey. I’m new to D&D and only encountered it through podcasts and YouTube videos. Can I join?
Ben P. said: Hey. I’m new to D&D and only encountered it through podcasts and YouTube videos. Can I join? Check your roll20 PMs :)
2 players (1 completely new, 1 with a few campaign experiences and a few hours of roll20) who would really like to participate in this one-shot. The new player experience is something I am interesting in showing my friend.
I am an inexperienced player and also really interested in your campaign but I have few questions to ask. If you contact me I would appreciate it.