Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
API Question: Campaign().set("initiativepage", false ); not working, but Campaign().set("initiativepage", true ); does
I am trying to get the initiative pane to go away at some point in a script and while I can seem to get the pane to appear whenever I want to the false flag does not seem to get rid of it. Am I missing something?