Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[PAIZO] Account Sync, Marketplace Discounts aren't showing

Edited 1582054931
Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure the error is due to my incompetence, but I can't figure it out myself for the life of me, so here I am... The problem I'm having is as follows: When Pathfinder 2E dropped I was stoked to see the discounts/free PDFs we were offered from Paizo and their collaboration with Roll20, so it was a no-brainer for me to sync both my accounts. This was a while back, after I purchased the 2E CRB and Bestiary PDFs from Paizo. After the sync I quickly checked if the discounts were accounted for, which they were at the time. Last week I was getting my group to switch to 2E so I wanted to get the content on Roll20 as well, but the discount wasn't there anymore. I still see the black and white check mark after the price in the marketplace saying "Because you have enabled Roll20 Account Sync, your purchase of this product will unlock associated products on paizo.com." In my account settings (Roll20), it says my accounts are linked, as well as in my Paizo account. I canceled and reinitiated the partner authorization on my Paizo account, but that didn't fix anything. Were the Roll20 discounts when you've purchased the PDFs a temporary offer? Anyways, I kinda need help here. Sorry. /K

Edited 1582045555
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi Karankwan. I don't think they were temporary but don't quote me on it.  I would suggest you dropping the Roll20 team an email (bottom of this page is the contact us button) about this and have them give you a helping hand.
Thanks Pat! I wasn't aware of that contact request form. I'll give it a go! Thanks again /K
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If that doesn't work, they have still have their old contact address of "<a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>" also.
Yes, I've found Roll20's Paizo-related FAQ ( <a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037256114-Roll20-Account-Sync-with-Paizo" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037256114-Roll20-Account-Sync-with-Paizo</a> ) Don't ask me why this didn't show up in my initial Google Search, but anyways: I've contacted Roll20 via the mail you've mentioned and as indicated in the FAQ. Haven't received much more than automated replies, but I'll give it a couple more days. There's no rush. Thanks again for the help /K
Hi everyone! Thanks for the reports! We’re currently aware of some issues with the Paizo Sync feature and we’re working with Paizo to get them resolved as soon as we can. We would ask that you please refer to our main forum thread for directions on how to send us data regarding the issue and for general updates to the situation. As a result, we will be closing the particular post.