Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][Shadowrun][GMT] Looking for a Shadowrun group!

1582113940

Edited 1582120378
Hello people! I'm an RP veteran with around 14 years of experience in various RP systems. Lately I've been having a hankering for my most favorite setting of all, Shadowrun! I've been reading the 6ed rules, and I would love to try them. That being said, I'm pretty familiar with the 5ed rules and I got some character ideas I never got to run, so I am happy to do either. So I am looking for a group for some good ol' shadowrun action. I can do any weekday at 19:00 GMT or later except Thursday. I may be able to do Saturday, though that's harder. Happy to commit to a long campaign, I've been pretty consistent with my RP attendance over the years, and I am fairly familiar with Roll20. Any runner groups out there have a vacancy?
Hey Panagiotis I'm sorry if you take this as bumbing your topic. It is not my intention! If you don't find a group, but in stead find ppl to start a new, I would love the oppertunity to try Shadowrun. I have never tried it before. If you don't wan't that oppertunity, I wish you good hunting. Thomas
Hi Thomas! No problem at all, it's good to see there is some interest for Shadowrun. I'm perfectly willing to start a new group, but as I am not a GM myself it seemed presumptuous to request that. To be clear, are you suggesting for you to participate as a player or as a GM? If you are offering to GM, awesome, I'll change this into a LFP post.  If you mean you want to participate as a player, sure no prob, if we find a willing GM I am happy for us to form a group. 
I'm finding Chummers to join an unconventional 5e game. It's Saturdays 7pm EST. I know that's tricky for you but any other time is impossible for me. Here's a link to the listing with a description. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195404/shadowrun-deep-dive" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/195404/shadowrun-deep-dive</a> Let me know if you're interested by filling out the questionnaire.
Sorry I did not respond there Justin G., I was not looking at Roll20 because we had found a GM and were planning to play at the same timeslot when you replied. Sadly that fell through, so still available for anyone who sees this!
are you making a shadowrun game can i join please?