Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

roll in a royable table

1582118144

Edited 1582118184
Hi, the other day I made the following table: [[1d4]] enemies. [[1d6]] enemies. The result of the table told me directly: [[1d4]] enemies or it told me:[[1d6]] enemies. but I would like you to tell me directly: 2 enemies for example that is to say that directly the table will show the result. Would it be possible?
1582118852
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately rolls dont work from within a rollable table - one of several significant shortcomings of the rollable table system.
1582121733
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It would require more dice being rolled, but you can do this in a macro without using the rollable tables at all. Use result [[1d2]] Result 1: [[1d4]] enemies Result 2: [[1d6]] enemies
1582121735

Edited 1582121796
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is an API script (pro subscription feature) that would allow, or it should allow this, called " Recursive Table ". I believe that is the script that allows tables to work within each other or react to other tables. Not positive on it as I have not used it but searching for it should find some info on it.
Thank you very much everyone for taking your time and answering. I have been very useful all your comments. thanks