Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Whacked out last night

Last night, while running our game at a local Pub, All of a sudden, the players were not getting any of my updates.  I started having alot of lag occurring.  I refreshed both sessions, to no avail.  I have a Virtual Whiteboard interface that turns my 32" TV into a touchscreen and during this same timeperiod, the ability to select their tokens and move them was messed up.  Instead of moving their tokens, it panned the whole map.  This went on for about 1/2 an our, probably around 8:30 PM EST.  Anyone else experience strangeness at that time?  I thought, maybe Roll20 was doing an update or something but I cannot find any posts from anyone else who was having issues.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I was running a game during that time (5:30-8 PM Eastern), and had no issues.  But there could have been some issue with firebase or the amazon server storing your game info that just didn't affect my game.  Or something going on in communication between you and the servers?  At least it went away for you after a while.
Hey Bob P. -  Can you provide me with the exact name of the game you noticed this with, please?
Adventure Atlas game
Hey Bob P. - Hmmm, how many people were active in that game during that time? Also, have you noticed the issue occur again since then?
We had only 3 people in the game, I was running an IRL session and had my DM User, my Player display User and then 1 other player.  I haven't played since then.  Probably just an anomaly so I will just chalk it up to bad internet or bad Sushi.... Thanks for the attention.