Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Halo Mythic beta in Progress...kinda

I started Halo Mythic, which is still in Beta, apparently.  I do not know how Roll20 treats Beta games, but there is a CD Projekt Red Cyberpunk game, so...yeah.  The base was created by Jebediah S.   Anyhow, discussions about it go here.
Try adding this tot the CSS (I put it on the top, if it matters) .charsheet { width:840px; background:#384B5D; color:white; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; } .charsheet h2, .sheet-journal_heading { color:white; } .sheet-gs4,.sheet-gs5,.sheet-gs6,.sheet-gs8,.sheet-gs9,.sheet-gs10 { width:220px; } .sheet-gs7 { -webkit-filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px white); } .sheet-gs4 input[type="text"],.sheet-gs5 input[type="text"],.sheet-gs6 input[type="text"],.sheet-gs8 input[type="text"],.sheet-gs9 input[type="text"],.sheet-gs10 input[type="text"], input[type="text"].sheet-objectives { text-align:left; } .sheet-characteristics { background:black; } button[type=action]:before { content: ""; } button[type=action] { color:white; background:#24395A; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; margin:0px; padding:0px; } @import url('<a href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Saira+Semi+Condensed&amp;display=swap" rel="nofollow">https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Saira+Semi+Condensed&amp;display=swap</a>'); select, input[type="text"], input[type="number"] { width: calc(100% - 5px); color:white; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; text-align:center; background:#24395A; } button[type="roll"]::before { content: ""; } button[type="roll"] { color:white; background:black; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; margin:0px; padding:0px; width: calc(100% - 5px); } .sheet-characteristics_box button[type="roll"] { color:white; background:black; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; margin:0px; padding:0px; width:75px; } textarea { width: calc(100% - 10px); color:white; font-family: Saira Semi Condensed; text-align:left; background:#24395A; }

Edited 1582237022
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 accepts sheets if the rules are "widely available"(mentioned on the wiki under "Minimum Requirements"). Games with released quick-start rules or homebrew games that can be reasonably easy(paid or free) found, fall under this category. Games that are in a closed beta with no rules avaiable to the public doesn't get accepted to my understanding.
Just to let you know, there is an available Halo Mythic character sheet on Roll20 already&nbsp;listed.&nbsp; However, this one is outdated.&nbsp; Yesterday Halo Mythic had released its 3.5 Edition beta which is open for anybody to download. &nbsp; In another thread &nbsp;I mentioned that I needed help with CSS as so far this has been a two-man project, thank you for this by the way.
Jebediah S. said: Just to let you know, there is an available Halo Mythic character sheet on Roll20 already&nbsp;listed.&nbsp; However, this one is outdated.&nbsp; Yesterday Halo Mythic had released its 3.5 Edition beta which is open for anybody to download. &nbsp; In another thread &nbsp;I mentioned that I needed help with CSS as so far this has been a two-man project, thank you for this by the way. I am the guy you asked, which is why I made this thread.&nbsp; The css code posted above is for your sheet, and makes it look more like what I saw in the book I downloaded from the site you linked.&nbsp; &nbsp;If there is more help with the css you need, let me know. What I gave you does not interfere with any of the html already present, so shouldn't need any changes.&nbsp;&nbsp; Generally, if you would like help from a specific author, such as me, send a private message or create a new thread.&nbsp; Asking for help for project A on project B's thread is...less than helpful.&nbsp; &nbsp;If you want help from anyone/everyone, create a new thread; several people who frequent this forum are outstanding people with lots of knowledge and love helping. As for what is asked, does this suit your needs or do is there something more you are looking for?&nbsp;
Okay, thank you for clarifying the proper etiquette.&nbsp; I am currently seeking help on two different CSS implementations: one to change character sheet colors based on selected dropdown faction, another to properly position elements and values in a certain header section.&nbsp; I will message you about this privately, otherwise this thread may now be closed.
Have you tried css I gave you? Background color can be changed in the way you describe using css, sheet workers, and hidden check boxes.&nbsp; Though I am unsure if drop down menus trigger sheet workers, so a series of check boxes (including the rotating images found here ) might be needed.