Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Battlemap Dynamic Lighting with Cards (Torg Eternity)

Hi friends, sorry if this is a silly question but just getting started GMing on Roll20. We are playing Torg Eternity which has deck of cards for initiative and cards which the GM and PCs can play through combat. I have a battlemap with dynamic lighting set up for the PCs. Everything starts out as hidden. When we try to flip a card to determine the initiative, it is hidden by the dynamic lighting. What is the best approach to allow dynamic lighting battlemaps with playing cards?
If you want I can PM you my game and give you GM and you can see how I did it. Basically placing invisible tokens with the proper size lighting.
TiaMaster said: If you want I can PM you my game and give you GM and you can see how I did it. Basically placing invisible tokens with the proper size lighting. That would be great, appreciate your help! Sorry it took me so long to respond, life bandwidth has been limited.
Sent you a PM