Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

DM Seeking 2+ More players for Long-term Campaign

1582219550

Edited 1582667982
Edit 2/25/2020 - I'm updating this post to better detail what I'm looking for and what our game is about.   I'm a DM from way back when, running mostly 3rd edition and 3.5 for some years. Before that I was an AD&D 2nd Edition player for a short stint.   I'm running a traditional-style game, set in Forgotten Realms' Faerun, with an emphasis on flavor and rp.  The campaign will be no stranger to combat, but I appreciate a well-detailed, fleshed out story, so I'm looking for some players that want the same. We're going to be playing every other Saturday evening at 7-7:30 p.m. EST, running til probably around 11, though our run-time will likely mold itself to everyone's schedule.  We have a discord group, and will be using discord voice for communication. If you're interested, we have 2 spots open that need filled ASAP.  I want SERIOUS commitments only please. I have had multiple parties show interest, join the discord or whatever, and then flake all over the place and disappear.  So please, only message me if you truly  want to be a part of a long-term Forgotten Realms campaign.  :) -  Mork
Hey i would love to join. Im a fairly new dnd player but i can definitely read up anything i don't know but i also want to know what time exactly on saturdays.
Hey, if you're still looking for players, I'm interested in joining. I'm a fairly experienced player who thoroughly enjoys storytelling and roleplaying as comfortable as other players.
Hey guys! Thanks for the interest! I’ll get back to each of you just as soon as possible. I’ve got quite a few inquiries!  :)
For everyone asking about game details and start time, here’s some additional info:  I am a traditional dm, with a heavy focus on flavor and detail. I enjoy the storytelling part of gaming, so I do my best to really bring the world to life around you. We play in Forgotten Realms, Faerun. Our start time will be around 7 to 7:30 pm EST every other Saturday.
I'd like to join if you're still looking for players. PST time zone but it would be Saturday afternoon my time, and that is perfect for me
If you're still in need of a player the time fits perfect for me. I'm a current DM myself with near 10 years TTRPG experience.
hello im new to the game and this website but would love to play when do you start your games?
Justin F. said: hello im new to the game and this website but would love to play when do you start your games? Scroll up through the comments. I posted some additional information there. We're looking at starting around 7 or 7:30 EST. Jen said: I'd like to join if you're still looking for players. PST time zone but it would be Saturday afternoon my time, and that is perfect for me DoTheCrab said: If you're still in need of a player the time fits perfect for me. I'm a current DM myself with near 10 years TTRPG experience. Pluto 6. said: Hi, I'm new to d&d and would love to join! I'm a fast learner and can research anything I don't know, so please be patient with me (sorry in advance if I don't know some things).  Check your private messages you guys. Sent you a PM.
Hello. This game sounds good to me. Im pst so the time is fine. Ive got 20+ years of tabletop gaming, mostly as a dm. Would love to play.
Bump!
I'd definitely be interested, if you're still looking for more people. I'm a bit of an old hand at D&D and I'm a flexible type of player. Happy to pick class/race to suit the party.
1582674875

Edited 1582674908
Hello there, I am absolutely interested In joining a campaign like this. I am available for the mentioned time almost always (rare occasions may happen as anyone could have) I have 6 years of experience in multiple versions of D&D and pathfinder along with other RP outside of these. I have a lot of character concepts that I’ve thought up so I would need to know what exists in the party already to best give you my character and backstory. If you need to reach me PM here or discord THEREAL2#6057
If your still looking for people I'm fairly new with open weekends.
Hey I'm interested in getting into your game. I've played 3 abs 3.5 and am newer to 5 but I have many characters that can be used with backstories. Please feel free to pm me if you are still looking