Heyo all - first post on the Roll20 forums. I'm a fairly experienced player who has played 3e D&D, 5e D&D, and Dungeon World. I've enjoyed all 3, though 5e and DW were my two favorites. I've just finished DM'ing a long-running campaign and I'm itching to be a player again. I'm a very chill person overall, I'm super accepting of all walks of life, and I'm pretty agreeable/easy to get along with. I don't power-build and I do my absolute best not to meta-game. I'm here to play my character to the best of my ability, strengths and flaws included. I work a full-time job that usually gets me home around 8pm PST Monday - Friday and I'm usually up until at least 1am PST (even later on Fridays). I'd love to find a group that meets weekly or every-other-week on one of those nights. I prefer smaller parties (3-4 players) since that tends to give everyone a better chance to be involved. I've run with larger parties (5-7 players) and it seems like someone always gets left out a bit. I'm also happy with Combat-heavy, RP-heavy, or 50/50 split campaigns. I love to RP and it's always fun to hit things. Please feel encouraged to send me a message if you have a group that might be a good fit for me. I'm also happy to provide more information if needed.