Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interacting with Rest Button in Pathfinder Official

The sheet Pathfinder Official by Roll20 has a built-in Rest button in the configuration tab that resets daily use values for Features and Spell-like Abilities. Does anyone know if there is a way to interact with this via chat, or if there's an associated attribute that can be triggered using the ChatSetAttr script? I'm looking for a way to activate the button using a macro rather than directly on the sheet, if possible.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's a weird button. I suspect some trickery going on under the skin of that sheet. I see that you also asked the question on the Pathfinder feedback thread some time ago but got no answer. I'll see if I can discover anything.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Actually, it looks like you asked on a thread referencing an older version of the sheet. I'd try again here . It's more likely to be seen by the dev who administers the sheet, Natha.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Hmm, it is an action button (so it is just a sheetworker trigger), and from looking at the code on github , I think this is the button: <button type="action" class="myrol" name="act_rest" data-i18n-title="rest-t" title="stuff"> On the wiki page for buttons , I don't see a mention of being able to call them from a macro.  I was thinking there was something odd going on recently about api scripts interacting with sheetworker scripts, so it may not be possible.   But maybe someone else knows a way.
@Keith, thanks! The thread I posted my question originally was the last thread for the PF 1e sheet. The one you linked is for the PF 2e sheet, which is for the new system so it's an entirely different sheet (think DnD 3.5 vs. DnD 5e). Understandable mix up, though. @Kraynic, thank you for finding that. The sheetworker issue with API could complicate things... I had made a "long rest" macro for my players that calculates and applies natural healing and resets their spell slots, but they still need to open their sheet and click Rest, so I hope to find a way to condense that all to one click.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, action buttons aren't API interactable. And I deed can't even be invoked like sheet rolls.