Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

(LFG)[5E] Experienced player coming back from a hiatus, looking for a campaign!

Hey yall, I recently decided to get back into D&D after a few months of a break, and Im looking for a game to scratch that tabletop itch. if you have a game you think i'd be a good fit for or if you have any questions, shoot me a pm or respond in this thread!
Interested in a West Marches campaign? I wouldn't be the only GM but the ones we have are decent or pretty good (I'm the only decent one here; the rest are good). 
Rascaldees said: Interested in a West Marches campaign? I wouldn't be the only GM but the ones we have are decent or pretty good (I'm the only decent one here; the rest are good).  I dont think so, sorry. WM always seems so dispassionate and impersonal, and idk if it can ever be anything but that with a constant revolving door of players and DMs. Thanks for the offer though!
What's your availability?  I have a paid 5e game Wednesday 730 am EST.