Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E][GMT] GM in need of 1 more player for the game.

Warm greetings to you all I about to DM a 5E Greek themed adventure, named Odyssey of the Dragonlords, an epic fantasy campaign. The adventure is set on the lost continent of Thylea, which is inspired by the greatest legends from Greek mythology. The game is heavily inspired by stories from ancient Greek mythology. which include ideas from many different sources: The Odyssey, The Iliad, Jason and the Argonauts, The Oresteia, and others. However, Thylea is not ancient Greece. Expect a good mix of exploration [And naval exploration], combat and roleplay a like. The adventure also has new Race options as well as new Subclasses to pick from. "Even the Gods are Bound by Oaths & Prophecies... At the dawn of time, a war between gods and titans left the landscape of Thylea forever changed. Thousands of years later, the first mortals arrived, carried by ship and dragon. The Dragonlords were the champions who overthrew the Titans 500 years ago and forged the Oath of Peace. But the power of the Oath has waned, and now the Titans seek vengeance. You are one of the heroes called by prophecy to end the conflict once and for all. Poets will sing of your deeds for centuries to come... if you survive." The game is planned to be played weekly on Monday 6PM GMT and we use discord for voice. Session 0 had already happened but not session 1 [on the 24/2]. so I can quickly debrief you and get you up to speed with the rest of the players. I am seeking 1 more player to make it a total of 5 players for the game, Ages 18+, If you have any questions or you are interested, do PM me. Some things about the game - Race options are limited due to the setting & We will be using Milestone experience
Love greek Mythology, would definitely enjoy this game.