Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Noob looking for a helpful group

hey guys my names justin and im almost 30, im new to the game (DnD) and Roll 20 if anyone could help me get started and teach me a few things on the way that would be extremley awsome thank you
Hey Justin. I'm running a game currently on Wednesdays and looking to start up a new game for Mondays. If you're interested, let me know. I have a listing for it posted.
what time would you be running the game on both days? would you be willing to show me the ropes on how to do things? what kind of game is it? and how long do they last?
I have 6 players currently on the Wednesday campaign so I won't be able to add in more but both would start at 8PM EST. I will be more than willing to show you the ropes on playing the game. This game is mostly a smaller adventure with quests that can be obtained to complete and explore more of the Forgotten Realms setting until you get to big encounters of the game which is a dragon (The module is Dragon of Icespire Peak). Do you use Discord?
yes i have and use discord i tried to play a game of dnd with a group last night but i couldnt figure out how to change my token i made a character last night too but idk if i got to keep that char or not?
Sorry to jump in but I am also looking for a game & this time slot matches with what I'm looking for.
if you're up for some 5e I'm running a cyberpunk/dnd5e campaign using Carbon 2185* sundays (6pm EST) *built on 5e OGL
i would love to get into a game tonight, i should be free. do i have to make a new character for each campaign i get into or can i use the same char long as they didnt die?