Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New to D&D LFG

I have experience playing old WEG d6 Star Wars and Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars. Have only done a single one-shot traditional D&D game. I am looking to join a group that is willing to work with me as I learn the ropes. I enjoy role playing elements and fun and creative encounters. I do not have any specific requirements for the world an adventure takes place in. I am only looking for a fun experience with relaxed people who want to laugh and build camaraderie as a party. Discord is Zejra#837 if you want to reach out and talk about adding me to your party, whether you'er starting one or looking to add to a current party.
1582431800

Edited 1582435195
BY GOD WE DO! AND IT IS AWESOME. I have been DMing for about a year and have enjoyed it! We are currently playing a custom campaign D&amp;D 5e leading into the module Tomb of Annihilation module. we also play Call of Cthulhu Occasionally and CthulhuTech. Here's a link to our game and Ill have a small discord set up simply for interviews (to see if you fit). If all works out I'll invite you to the main server. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5348797/HrarYg</a> Heres an interview discord just so IK you can fit in with the group [Mod: Link Removed]
Hello Azathoth, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.&nbsp; You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>