Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Alien RPG Looking For Players

Hi There.  I am going to be running more and more aliens games.  I run hadleys hope and Chariots of the Gods right now. I am running CHARIOTS OF THE GODS next,  looking for players to play 2 to 3 sessions for a total of 7 to 9 hours, played weekly starting at 10:35 pm est next thursday. I have 2 players right now.  I need max 5, but I will take up to 20 in case people do not show up.  But first come first serve gets next slot.  So show up thursday in case one doesnt show up if you are 6th or higher.  Also Join anyway cause if you can;t make this session you can play in next session, I will run these scenarios multiple times.  My goal is to get people into this game.  IT is very much fun and thrilling. You do not need to have rule book or have played before, in fact I prefer you havn't played before.   It is a relatively simple game to learn and you will learn as you go. For sure you must not of played this scenario before. Post to join
I would be interested to try this out. I have no knowledge of the system but have been wanting to try something other than DnD
Hi is this still happening? I'm based in the UK but would love to get involved
Hey sounds like a lot of fun, let me know if it’s still open and when I can get it next
We have 5-6 ready to go.
I already ran this campaign.  I am willing to do it again if we have 5 players.  The guys here that posted and didnt play it, post again so I know you are still interested.
I am starting another run through.  Going to go through it in less then a week though.  sessions, can be from 2 to 4.  New players prob 4.  Schedule is this Tuesday, so tm, 8pm, est., then wed 8pm, then thurs off, fri and sat 8pm. Message me back in interested.  Sessions 3 hrs long.
Hi I am interested in getting involved with this of you are running another session? I am familiar worth the system, I have the source books etc. 
Love sci-fi, especially this particular universe. In general I lean towards hard sci-fi or transhuman stuff but I could get onboard with horrrr/sci-fi. I've glanced at the rules, but have yet to play them, I don't doubt that I could figure them out quickly if you still have room. Past sci-fi experience has largely been in Traveller, Eclipse Phase and d20 modern (future). I stayed away from Starfinder because of its lame magic-y nonsense.