Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [EST] [D&D 5E] New D&D Player Wanting To Learn

I've been trying to get into playing D&D for a long time but I can never make it to Events. I just discovered Roll20 and Im hoping this is my opportunity to finally get into playing. Ive only played a couple of half thrown together 2.5e games back in 2005 so I have basic knowledge of how to play but thats about it. Hoping to find a good group to play with.
if you're up for some 5e I'm running a cyberpunk/dnd5e campaign using Carbon 2185* sundays (6pm EST) *built on 5e OGL
I have a game Wednesday 730 am est.  It is a paid game and we have other brand new people in it.
Mike said: I have a game Wednesday 730 am est.  It is a paid game and we have other brand new people in it. I dont have the spare cash to do paid games sadly. I had to download a pdf version of the Player's Handbook in order to have it. 
DM Southie said: if you're up for some 5e I'm running a cyberpunk/dnd5e campaign using Carbon 2185* sundays (6pm EST) *built on 5e OGL Ive not even heard of Carbon 2185. I'll do some research on it and see if its something I want to try out.
Cool, send me a pm and keep me posted