Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with Items not in SRD

Hello, I have a bought module i.e "Tomb of Annihilation" but not everything in the module appears in the SRD compendium such as specific dionosaurs. Is there a reason why this is? I thought when you purchased a module all it's available contents appeared in my SRD?  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I believe that was not how it was originally so older modules don't have that enabled... yet. I also believe that there are plans to go back and enable that functionality in older modules but as you can probably gather all of my evidence is hearsay and anecdotal.
SRD=My in game compendium. Sorry if there is any confusion
Ah ok, just frustrating to buy a module and not have it available to use to even make tokens for people with.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I hear that, since you have access to the material you can always recycle some of it using one of the following options: Basing a game on the module and getting rid of everything you don't want Using the transmogrifier to move the desired content to another game you created (since you are a pro subscriber) Saving the art you want to use to your local drive then re-uploading it to your own library (as a pro you'll hopefully have plenty of library space)
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Many of the products in the marketplace, including ToA, were released well before the Charactermancer functionality was created, and compendium integration for adventures wasn't released until they had solved incorporating Charactermancer stuff I believe. The first adventure to include Compendium support was Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Any product you buy on the marketplace will list whether it includes Compendium or Charactermancer functionality as part of the description. Devs have mentioned going back and adding this functionality to older products, but they have never given a timeline on if/when they might do this.