Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module Art Pack Filter category?

Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ive been putting together a campaign module for the marketplace, but also want to make an art pack that contains only the module's artwork. The intent is to have an offering for those who might like the artwork of the module, but are not interested in the campaign itself. But Im having a bit of a problem trying to figure out which marketplace category to put it, since it would have art assets for maps, creature tokens, and even map decor(like chests, tables, and chairs, ect...). Since the pack is specifically meant to be an "Art of X module" alternative, I really don't like the idea of splitting the art into separate category specific packs(I also feel that splitting the art up is kinda greedy and money grubbing for the same reason). Is there already a marketplace filter for this I am missing?, or a close alternative?, Any suggestions for what category I should use?
I've seen some creators use the "art" > "maps" > "map packs" categories for the sort of product that you're proposing. The categories aren't perfect and it's recommended that you tag based on what constitutes the majority of what's included, but ultimately it's up to your discretion. Alternatively, you could create a copy of the game with only the assets as an Addon instead, if it's already in a game.