Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Search option and premium assets not loading

The search option and premium asset are not opening/loading. I've restarted the app and my computer. Every time I log in now it asks for my credentials as well... not sure if that has anything to do with anything. Doubt it but thought I'd mention it. 
This just happened to me as well while trying to search from the art library tab.  Even expanding an existing folder got stuck on loading.  Refreshing the page forced me to log back in.  In that same vein, just replying to this post I had to type this twice because after clicking on Submit Post it said I wasn't logged in.
Exact same thing Casey...
Same Thing - Cannot load / open/ search for any assets.Cannot edit handouts - directed to log in screen, but editor never opens.
Hello everyone -  Thank you for the report. We are currently investigating this issue and are working to get it resolved as soon as we can. We are consolidating reports to  this main thread here ; please follow it for further updates and communication. As such, we're going to go ahead and close this post.