Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Initiative uses survival (and a bunch of other stuff?)

So I'm not sure what happened, but suddenly all games I'm apart of, and all the players in them, when initiative from character sheets (using the 5e one) is pressed it generates this macro to roll for initiative. @{Nisqually Arendrest|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{init-u}}} {{mod=@{Nisqually Arendrest|initiative_bonus}}} {{r1=[[{@{Nisqually Arendrest|initiative_style}, 0d1+(@{Nisqually Arendrest|reliable_talent}*(@{Nisqually Arendrest|jack_of_all_trades}/@{Nisqually Arendrest|jack_of_all_trades}))}kh1+@{Nisqually Arendrest|survival_bonus}@{Nisqually Arendrest|pbd_safe}[INIT] &{tracker}]]}} {{normal=1}} @{Nisqually Arendrest|charname_output} Replacing the name with whatever character rolled it. Similarly skills also do something similar though actually roll the correct numbers as far as I can tell. @{Nisqually Arendrest|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{insight-u}}} {{mod=@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_bonus}}} {{r1=[[{d20, 0d1+(@{Nisqually Arendrest|reliable_talent}*(@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_prof}/@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_prof}))}kh1+@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_bonus}@{Nisqually Arendrest|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Nisqually Arendrest|rtype_reliable}, 0d1+(@{Nisqually Arendrest|reliable_talent}*(@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_prof}/@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_prof}))}kh1+@{Nisqually Arendrest|insight_bonus}@{Nisqually Arendrest|pbd_safe}]]}} {{global=@{Nisqually Arendrest|global_skill_mod}}} @{Nisqually Arendrest|charname_output} I'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing this and it took me a few hours to even figure out what was happening.
1582790331
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is a known issue that happened today. You can follow the progress in the  D&D 5th Edition by Roll20  thread.