Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Will Roll20 ever sell Pathfinder Society Second Edition scenarios?

I asked this question on Paizo and they said to ask Roll20. So, here I am asking Roll20 if there are any plans to sell Pathfinder Society Second Edition scenarios? There are quite a few of us who play PFS2 here on Roll20. There is a market for this product. I am also hoping you are going to sell Dead God's Hand, the 128 page module for Pathfinder Second Edition here on Roll20. I bought Plaguestone and liked it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's odd. Normally Roll20 would tell a user to ask the licensor (Paizo), not the licensee (ROll20), since the Licensor control announcements concerning their property. Was this a representative of Paizo who said this, or a random user?
Vic Wertz, Paizo Chief Technical Officer. Here's the thread. <a href="https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42xkx?Will-Paizo-make-PFS2-scenarios-available-for" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42xkx?Will-Paizo-make-PFS2-scenarios-available-for</a> I believe there's a financial angle to this. I think I recall reading somewhere the Paizo had a financial interest in Fantasy Grounds. I cannot confirm that. However, if FG picks up steam and our player base starts to use FG, then we GMs will end up migrating to FG. There's another thread in the marketplace where R20 says there are announcements about PF2 stuff to be made, but offers nothing substantial which is irritating as always.

Edited 1581460645
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That was an odd answer (from Paizo). Unless there's something going on behind the scenes regarding business negotiations, it is absolutely not up to Roll20. They can't decide to develop someone else's IP.
I think the question stems from these being made available on another VTT.&nbsp; But, I'm not sure if they're official releases or not. Personally I'm waiting for Age of Ashes and Extinction Curse being made playable much much more than society.&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Both Paizo and WotC are doing official releases on multiple platforms, just saying.
With nearly everything from PF2 already available on FG, and only 3 items here on roll 20, I am looking to move my groups over once the new version of FG is available.
Saw on another thread in the forum that Age of Ashes was canceled and they only thing they have said for further PF2e Adventure Paths is they are in development and will release "in 2020". I'm officially moving my group over to FG for both Pathfinder and Starfinder. The lack of communication from Roll20 is beyond frustrating and I'm over it.
Kyle N. said: Saw on another thread in the forum that Age of Ashes was canceled and they only thing they have said for further PF2e Adventure Paths is they are in development and will release "in 2020". I'm officially moving my group over to FG for both Pathfinder and Starfinder. The lack of communication from Roll20 is beyond frustrating and I'm over it. They just released the Gamemastery Guide today, but I have no idea why they expect anyone to buy it.&nbsp; Given how little Roll20 seems to support PF2e and how terrible their communication is, there isn't any reason for my group to stay here.&nbsp; Even when we do get a sliver of information, the deadlines slip and slip and slip again.
Jordan B. said: Kyle N. said: Saw on another thread in the forum that Age of Ashes was canceled and they only thing they have said for further PF2e Adventure Paths is they are in development and will release "in 2020". I'm officially moving my group over to FG for both Pathfinder and Starfinder. The lack of communication from Roll20 is beyond frustrating and I'm over it. They just released the Gamemastery Guide today, but I have no idea why they expect anyone to buy it.&nbsp; Given how little Roll20 seems to support PF2e and how terrible their communication is, there isn't any reason for my group to stay here.&nbsp; Even when we do get a sliver of information, the deadlines slip and slip and slip again. I agree on this, I have been waiting and waiting, and if Roll 20 doesn't have the content released and ready before the FG Unity edition is released, I will be moving my PF2 groups over to FG as well. The Gamemastery is good, but there are a full AP has gone by, as have Lost Omen WG/CG and Gods and Magic now. But hey, day one release of gamemastery, amiright?
Hey everyone! We hear you! We want more Pathfinder 2 support as well and we have been hard at work to do just that-- we will have some exciting announcements to share during our March Community Roundtable!
I will be happy to hear good news about Pathfinder Second Edition products being sold on Roll20, particularly PFS2 scenarios. This is a market that needs to be tapped. We have a lot of players in the Online region. The biggest hurdle to getting more GMs for them is building the scenarios on Roll20.