Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Paizo] Pathfinder Second Edition Gamemastery Guide Bug Thread

Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Thank you for purchasing the Gamemastery Guide ! Quick Guide Accessing your content Compendium You can access all monsters and rules pages in the in-app compendium , as well as on the Roll20 web compendium . Which Character Sheet should I use? All Pathfinder Second Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 sheet. Bug Reporting Guide To help us find the best solution to any content issues with your purchased content, please fill out as many of the following as are applicable when making a report: A short, detailed description of the problem What is the issue, How is it affecting your game, What is happening, What should happen? Clear and concise information is the most helpful in seeking out solutions Copy-paste any error codes received Include screenshots of the issue 
Huh didn't know this would get fast release ._. Might have bought it here first then xD But yeah, I have pdf from paizo site but the discount for this one doesn't seem to be working yet? That said I don't have budget to buy this yet, but I'll do so when my budget allows it again(hopefully by then discount works too :3)
In the same boat, this is very nice to have on Roll20, but I'll wait a day or two so the discount gets worked out.  Now hopefully onto some AP's please :)  Agents of Edgewater is out in July, 2020, how about getting that ready to go on release day and perhaps Kingmaker in December 2020 as well :) Good call Roll20, but maybe just a smidge of advance notice might not be a bad thing. Tom
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL and Tom - If you are having an issue with seeing the API discounts, please check out this forum thread ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8145532/paizo-api-bug-thread-february-2020" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8145532/paizo-api-bug-thread-february-2020</a> ) as we are currently experiencing intermittent issues with this functionality. We are currently working out a process for how to better communicate releases with Paizo products - We have historically done preorders, but those will not function with the Paizo API as the API doesn't work until a product is released! We'll have more information on this soon though, keep an eye out and we'll be sure to make announcements once we've got them ready!
I experience the same API sync issue (missing discount), but sent an email already. A more important question: Does this Product have in-game support for any of the variant rules? The one we are looking for is "Proficiency without Levels" which is basically removing the level number of each creature and character when calculating stats.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
John - The variant rules are included in the Gamemastery Guide compendium, but I believe by "in-game" you're asking for character sheet features? Currently, the variant rules are not supported on the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet, but that's an excellent suggestion for the character sheet's forum thread . There's a feature request template in the original post, and you can see the other updates we're working on!
Hi Ashton. The discount issue has been resolved, that was quick. I made that feature suggestion already in the Sheet thread a few days before the book was released.
Bought this just now and everything worked fine with my Paizo linked account, Thanks for the reply post Ashton!! Tom
Hi. What about the new Dual Classes pag.192 GMG? It's possibile to use it in Roll20? What about che character creation? and the related character sheets are still working? Thx
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Carlo - The Pathfinder Second Edition Character Sheet is available for free for all users on Roll20, and users may enter their data manually as they like. Dual Classes is not mechanically handled by the sheet, but can be tracked manually. We are currently developing the Pathfinder Second Edition Charactermancer which will help with character creation, but at this time, we are focusing on the Core Rulebook character creation and progression. We do not have plans to automatically handle Dual Classes.
Well uh, the 1e mega bug thread has been closed. But yeah noticed looking through Rise of the Runelords module that at least final dungeon's map has issue where while squares are correct size, the tokens aren't(drawn map is 10 feet squares, the roll20 correctly uses 5 feet squares, but tokens are sized as if drawn map was 5 feet squares. So medium sized creatures are large on actual map and gargantuan sized ones are colossal and so on)
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - Thanks for letting me know! Bug threads close after two months of inactivity, so it looks like it's time to migrate that thread to the Roll20 Help Desk. I'll make a ticket for your map scale report, and thanks for the report!
I was looking over the Pathfinder 2e Character sheet and was wondering if (Stamina / Hit Points / Resolve) is supported on it or if it will be supported?
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
BigMac - Our Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet absolutely supports hit points, but currently does not support optional rules. You can take a look at its features by creating a new game with it via the Start New Game page. I hope you enjoy playing Pathfinder Second Edition on Roll20!
As a workaround; Stamina and Resolve can be created as Attributes on the 'back' of the sheet, under the Attributes and Abilities tab.&nbsp; You can make them have a current and max field.&nbsp; Then you can link character token bars to that Attribute.&nbsp; However, it won't show up on the "front" of the Sheet.&nbsp; It would be nice if there was some sort of editable field on the front of the sheet that could be used to track whatever resource the players/GM desired.&nbsp; It could be used for Stamina, or Ammo, or any number of things.&nbsp;
Roll For Combat
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
There is an issue with the Guard NPC. If you try to drag it onto the map it shows up as "generic" token. And if you try to view the character sheet, it just shows a large popup that says "Building NPC..." You can see it here:
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Roll for Combat - I'm not able to replicate this issue. When I drag the guard in the "Building NPC..." screen shows up for a moment, then disappears and leaves the correct stats as well as a token. I believe the easiest way to correct this issue would be deleting the current guard in your game and re-dragging a new guard from the compendium. Please let me know if you have further issues!
I have seen similar issues pop up in other games where the game was set to default character sheets into a separate window.&nbsp; I don't have the Compendiums for this one, so I can't test that theory.&nbsp; If sheets are set to automatically "pop-out"&nbsp; maybe try it without that?&nbsp;
I was able to reproduce this Issue: If you have NPC Sheets set to Pop-Out you cannot drag and drop new Monsters / NPCs.&nbsp; When I unchecked the Pop-Out it started working just fine. Roll For Combat said: There is an issue with the Guard NPC. If you try to drag it onto the map it shows up as "generic" token. And if you try to view the character sheet, it just shows a large popup that says "Building NPC..." You can see it here:
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Horvald and BigMac - Thanks for the report and confirmation! I'll pass this along to our Devs.
So not really correct thread for it, but not really sure how else to express my interest in books: So besides the usual "Hey I really want more 1e/2e/Starfinder modules on roll20 so I can save prep time", I think it would be neat if roll20 sold just the maps for adventure in high resolution if that was possible ;P Even if that isn't possible, I want to express interest in bestiary 5 and 6 for 1e(since they aren't in compendium) and Alien Archive 2 and 3.
Also, uh, I have a problem: I bought bestiary 1 compendium for 1e for tokens and it turns out that now the creatures in bestiary 1 are incompatible with community sheet npc drag and drop. So uh, in exchange for token gallery I essentially lost ability to use npc auto fill for community sheet. ...How the heck I fix that since having drag and drop auto fill is much more useful than the tokens? And I almost never use the official 1e sheet
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
JJL - At this time, we are not developing any future Pathfinder First Edition products. The Bestiary, Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, and the full War for the Crown Adventure Path are available on the Roll20 Marketplace. Interest in these products helps us know that folks are enjoying them on Roll20. We are planning on continued Starfinder support! Roll20 products such as the Pathfinder Second Edition Bestiary are created for the official Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet. Please contact the community sheet creator for suggestions and feature requests regarding it. Please feel free to contact us at the Help Center if you're interested in a refund for your product.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Closing this thread now! Please report any further issues via the Help Center .