Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player of 5e

1582855278

Edited 1582866227
Hello there. I am looking to make a few characters for D&D 5e and possibly get into a campaign. .  I do have a very basic knowledge of D&D but that is it. Thank you and hopefully we can have a good time. Edit:  I live in the Central Time Zone. Free from 6 pm to 10 pm in my time zone on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. 
I will be PMing you a couple of questions to see if you'd be a good fit for our gaming group