Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM][5e] PARTY of 6 looking for a DM for weekly games!

The Death Inspectors are looking for an experienced DM! We are a group of 6 experienced and diverse players in need of a weekly game; we have been playing together for a while now and are an easygoing bunch. We have played Lost Mines and [mostly] Hoard all the way through, are punctual, and love getting into character. Currently we play via discord voice chat Wednesday evenings but we are flexible with meeting times. We will be wrapping up Horde of the Dragon Queen in a few weeks; whether we continue on from that (our characters are approximately level 8 now) or roll up new characters for a new module will depend on your preference/input. We are also more than happy to pitch in if there is a module you want to try with a batch of enthusiastic players. Homebrew is great, too! Thanks for your interest, and if you decide to reach out we are happy to hear from you! Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Please post your info below! Name: Age: Timezone: Which days/times work best for you?: Is discord voice chat okay?: What is your experience with roll20/D&D 5e: What do you want in a game/your players?: Which modules are you interested in playing?:  A little more about you (hobbies, work, interests, etc): 
Name: Daniel (He/Him) Age: 25 (in exactly a week!) Timezone: -3:30 GMT  Which days/times work best for you?: I usually play fairly late, because I am in school until 5pm each day and work on the weekends until about 9pm (NST). That means that, in EST time, I am usually available about 5:00pm on weekdays and 8:30-9:00pm on weekends. That being said, I am very flexible and can change my work schedule to adjust. I can play any day of the week, and can typically play as long as needed.  Is discord voice chat okay?: That's what I use! I also sometimes use the Roll20 video to show things with the webcam that may be relevant.  What is your experience with roll20/D&D 5e: I have been DMing since I was 15 (10 years!) and have been a Roll20 member since its early inception (2013).  What do you want in a game/your players?: I typically run RP heavier games (60/40 RP to Combat). That being said, my only "rule" that I am not prepared to change is that players must be accepting of all types of people and treat everyone with respect. LGTBQ+ players only, for example!  Which modules are you interested in playing?: I have Curse of Strahd on Roll20, and have all of the modules in physical copy. I can play any of them for you, but if you want proper official maps (w/dynamic lighting) I'd recommend Curse of Strahd or we can figure out a way to all chip in on another Roll20 module :)  A little more about you (hobbies, work, interests, etc): I am a full time business student, part time bartender, and I write for the DMs Guild! I also record music as a hobby/side gig, so I have a proper microphone set up! I am a nerd through and through, but I also watch a lot of basketball and football.  Cheers! 
Name: Stewart Age: 26 Timezone: Mountain (-7 GMT) Which days/times work best for you?: Monday, Wednesday or Sunday evenings Is discord voice chat okay?: That's fine with me, it is what I use for most of my campaigns What is your experience with roll20/D&D 5e: I have over 2500 hours played on Roll20 and have got most of the tricks for it down, for 5e I've been playing since the playtest version, and am currently running a 3-year long campaign that has seen the players from 3rd level to 17th. What do you want in a game/your players?: In a game I want people to have been bought in both to their characters and the world itself. In players I want them to be respectful of myself and one another, avoiding things like homophobia, transphobia, racism and the like, even as "jokes". As well as being okay with talking about things they are not comfortable with. Which modules are you interested in playing?: Out of the Abyss, Dragon Heist, Descent into Avernus and Tomb of Annihilation. Though I am also open to homebrew worlds and adventures as well. A little more about you (hobbies, work, interests, etc): I am a game designer by trade, which draws me to the deep and complex systems of D&D, as well as the way it can be customized. I've got a hobby that will hopefully turn into a business venture of making dice and my interests run the gamut of nerdy activities.
Are you and your friends willing to look at paid games? I charge a flat rate of $50 USD per session (you can divide that up any way you like, I think it comes to $8.33 per person if its an even split).  My big selling points are, attention to detail, voices and accents, my passion for roleplay and combat (I cater to whatever the group likes), and my ability to use the roll20's pro features like dynamic lighting (right now I've paused that until I find a group). And most importantly, I'm not one of those paid DM's who's dm'ing like 10 games a week. You would have my full attention!  If it is something you'd consider, I'll fill out your application, and if things are to your liking we could meet up for a chat on discord and see if it's a fit!