Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
LFP Descent into Avernus (free) (1 to 2 players wanted)
I’m down for this. Would it be possible for me to join? What sort of application would you require? I have a character ready. I have a backstory read. I’ve played DnD for 3 years and I’m heavily into roleplay.
Hello, If you are still looking for players I would also love to join. I have only played a couple of times but I have really enjoyed it. and Saturdays are perfect. Let me know what other info you need. Thank you!