Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Players "An Introduction to 5E" Sunday 3/1/2020 at 7:00 PM CST

I have decided to run an Introductory 5E Game for New Players or Anyone who wants to play. It will use Pre-generated Characters, why? New players creating New characters takes way too long , learn to play then get into the complexity. I have taken the Pre Gens from the Lost Mine of Phandelver and fully scripted the tokens so New Players can jump right in and be playing in 5 minutes. I will give you a great session that will move right along giving you a complete feel for the game and be a lot of fun! If you have a group, or a friend, or just yourself Post something here and I will contact you with a PM with more details. As always the game is FREE . -Ajax Teaching the Game for the Last 45 years
hey that sounds amazing!! i'm newish to d&d and would love to hear more :-) 
I'm interested. I'm not very experienced at RP in general and not at all with D&D,and I'd like to know kind of what to expect out of a session.
Hi I would be interested in joining this as well if there is space available. I was supposed to play my first game today and the DM fell through. Let me know if you have a spot left!
I would love to join the group tonight.
If there’s still space left, I’d also love to join if you’d have me. I’ve played before, but many year ago, and I’m looking to actually get into it.
Very familiar with 5e and have been DM'n for a while.  My first game of D&D was in the late 80s.  Want to learn how the online tools works so I can host games in the future.  Would definitely be interested if you have room.
Links to the Game are being sent out now: The PreGenerated Characters are: Human Fighter (noble background) Human Fighter (folk hero background) Dwarf Cleric (soldier background) Halfling Rogue (criminal background) Elf Wizard (unknown background) Half Elf Bard (unknown background) Male and Female versions of each are available
Anyone who received an invite Link, who does not Join the Session by 6:50 PM CST, will be locked out of the Game. The game right now is Full.