Looking for a group for Saturdays. this is just a copy & paste from my profile. Name : Call me Shrugs Location : USA, Florida Preferred Class's : Barbarian / Fighter Preferred pronoun : He/him Marital Status : Married Favorite food : Blackened salmon Favorite drink : Yuengling Favorite movie : pursuit of happiness Favorite song : Beethoven - Für Elise Favorite color's : Black & Teal Experience : Sort of new, sort of not. I used to play for about 8 years, but somehow stopped, and haven't played for 10 years. I just started back playing about a month ago playing 5e, but started on Pathfinder, or 2.5 can't really remember. TTRPG System : D&D 5e Availabilities : (Saturday - 1pm - 12:30am)  Age : 28 (02/06/1992) Knowledge : fairly base knowledge. I used to play Pathfinder, but that was years ago.  I have access to: PC, mobile device, I have a microphone, bluetooth, character sheets via Dndbeyond, also have beyondD20, and a couple other accounts for DND. Web Accounts : Roll20 - DndBeyond - Beyond20 WebAssistant - Discord