Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Would like to get into playing D&D

Hello i've never played D&D but I would love to get into it. I have monday, Wednesday, and Friday to play anytime after 8pm PST. I don't know much about D&D and I am looking for a group of people who are willing to help me get into it and don't mind me being a goofball but I will be serious if need be. I am down to really try anything. I am sorry if I left anything out but hit me up either here or in discord as DrconicGhoul#6368. And thank you 
Pro DM, published TTRPG writer, 20+yrs experience, sponsored RPG event host, & a plethora of other things...lol If you'd be cool with a cyberpunk 5e game, I've got spots open :D lmk...using Carbon 2185 which is built on the 5e OGL (same system basically) 1